|This article is a stub. You can help Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles Wiki by .|
|The helpful Animal Expert|
Description[edit | edit source]
Kari is a young woman with pink hair. Her hairstyle is a bun. She wears a Basic Tunic.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- When you first meet Kari she introduces herself as "The experty-est of all the animal experts in Gemea."
- She travels around, learning about animals and can tell you about the local wildlife when found in each region.
- If you continue to engage her in dialogue, she will provide hints about the hidden cats in the region, including the secret special cat for that region.
Crestfall Coast[edit | edit source]
1. Kari walks under the place where the Fishing competition takes place.
2. Kari is located at the exit of Mocha Bay: She is on the same high like the jellyfish bubble.
Dapplewood Forest[edit | edit source]
- In the Spring or Summer, during the day, you can reach her via Teleporter Stone
2. Slightly South and West from the Deconstruction Den
- From the lower steps of Deconstruction Den, continue past the rocks and she'll be in the clearing
Hearthwind Vale[edit | edit source]
Kari has two locations:
- Near the West Entrance of Farty Fen Bog
2. North-West from Bobbintoff's gate
Numino Peak[edit | edit source]
Kari is located near a ruined house
- North-East of Cinderton
- South-East of the lakes
- Travel South from the lake, turn left at the ruined house
Radiant Sands[edit | edit source]
- Kari is located in the South (slightly in the West). She walks in the desert area half between Sage Stone and the house of The Wizard Dupples. She can be spotted out from Akuna Oasis.
- Kari wanders through the desert area North of the ferry. Don't enter the Castle of the Old Kingdom, take the way to Akuna Oasis.
Sunderwind Wilds[edit | edit source]
The Grasslands[edit | edit source]
Kari is located in the pasture area
The Shivering Plains[edit | edit source]
- Kari is located South and slightly East of Inglenook on a snowy plain, beside an icy plateau. From the bottom Inglenook entrance turn left at the stone statue and continue past the big rock.
- Kari is in the South of the Sage Stone, up an incline, surrounded by Fluff Cubs.