|This article is a stub. You can help Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles Wiki by .|
This article is a stub. You can help Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles Wiki by .
|Vibrant chefs's town on Crestfall Coast.|
|Quests||Chef Guild Master |
Juiced in time
Lauren's Lost Lamingtons
The Secret Ingredient
Description[edit | edit source]
Mocha Bay is on the eastern Crestfall Coast. The buildings in town are build on the water and connected by the boardwalks.
Residents[edit | edit source]
- Jo Jo Cozinheiro - leads the Chef's Guild and gives you The Secret Ingredient quest. He can be hired as farmhand after completing Chef Guild Master.
- Jubilee - gives Juiced in time quest. Turns into the sprite Pouch.
- Lauren - gives Lauren's Lost Lamingtons quest. Teaches Lamington recipe afterwards.
- Merchant otOK: Mocha Bay - sells clothes and accessories in Kozi's shop.
- Tradesman: Mocha Bay - offers food items for trade.
- Violet - searches for her Master joke.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- A Summer Longtail can be found on a rock in the water.
- Another Summer Longtail under the northern wooden boardwalk.
- Pitcher is in some pots inside one of the open buildings.
- There is a chest under one of the buildings. It contains 1xCopper Shampoo.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
Residents tell you the following about Mocha Bay:
|“||Mocha Bay is such a lovely place.||„|
|“||Mocha Bay is the home of the Chef's Guild. The good food goes with the good weather.||„|