|This article is a stub. You can help Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles Wiki by .|
|A desert region with Coral-Bloom Trees|
|Cities||Akuna Oasis • Old Kingdom|
|Quests||Build Radiant Farm • Discover the Truth • Locate the Wizard • Master Craftsman • Purifying the Well • Radiant Sands shrine • Repair the Cloud Catcher • Sage Stone - Radiant Sands |
Fish: Dip Fish • Gigalev Fish • Lucky Bronze Fish • Lucky Rainbow Fish • Lucky Silver Fish • Lucky Golden Fish • Nackle Fish
|Trees||12 / 44 Coral-Bloom Tree |
|Plants||Ayva Flower |
|Cats||10xSandy Paw |
|Sprites||Shades • Shore |
Radiant Sands is a desert region northwest of Sunderwind Wilds. The Old Kingdom and the Cloud Catcher, the location of the main quest, are located here. The native tree is the Coral-Bloom Tree and the native animal is the Fenicorn.
Butterflies fly in the air and caterpillars crawl in the hot sand. Wide reaching sand surfaces are mixed with sandstone mountains. Large trees without leaves and with big pointy fruit are growing side to side with thick leaved bushes.
- See also: Chests in Radiant Sands
Ore veins and boulders are scattered about the region.
The Radiant Farm is on the western coast.
- See also: Residents
- Georgina - gives the quest The Great Peace in the Old Kingdom after you finish the main quest.
- Kari - animal expert.
- Merchant otOK: Akuna Oasis - offers Old Kingdom Coins for trade.
- Old Hurly - gives the quest Master Craftsman in the Old Kingdom after you finish the main quest.
- The Wizard Dupples - involved in the main questline.
- Build Radiant Farm
- Discover the Truth
- Locate the Wizard
- Master Craftsman
- Purifying the Well
- Radiant Sands shrine
- Repair the Cloud Catcher
- Sage Stone - Radiant Sands
- The Great Peace
- Travel to the Old Kingdom
Residents tell you the following about Radiant Sands:
|“||Went to Radiant Sands once. Hot enough to melt your brain. That's why everyone there is odd.||„|
|“||Not fond of Radiant Sands. Nothing worse than getting sand in your trousers.||„|