|This article is a stub. You can help Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles Wiki by .|
|A cold region covered in snow and ice.|
|Cities||Frostfire Potters • Inglenook |
|Quests||A Little Color Goes a Long Way • Brewer Guild Master • Build Shivering Farm • Finding Arcadia • Sage Stone - The Shivering Plains • The Great Beard Off • The Shivering Plains stone bridge • The Shivering Plains wooden bridge • Uncover Information in Inglenook|
|Animals||Animals: Fluff Cub • Frost Fox
Dip Fish • Gigalev Fish • Lucky Bronze Fish • Lucky Silver Fish • Lucky Golden Fish • Lucky Rainbow Fish • Nackle Fish
|Trees||17 / 26 Aliora Tree |
|Plants||Golden Mint • Mushroom|
|Cats||9xSnowy Longtail |
|Sprites||Drake • Spike • Vellum |
An open, frozen plain north of Numino Peak. Golden Mint can be harvested here. The native animal is the Fluff Cub. You can find small cheeping penguins roaming around that cannot be interacted with. Frost Foxes can also be found here. Gulls are flying through the cold air and scream loudly. Stone statues that look like dragons are scattered about the plains.
The Shivering Farm is east of the region's Sage Stone.
- See also: Chests in The Shivering Plains
Ore veins and boulders are scattered about the region.
The Shivering Farm is on the plateau east of the region's Sage Stone.
- See also: Residents
- Adler Waxton - gives the quest Finding Arcadia.
- Katie - gives the quest The Great Beard Off.
- Luff the Sailor - Find the Missing Crew quest.
- Merchant otOK: Inglenook - sells items to customize your character.
- Potter - trades 5xClay for 1xClay Pot.
- Qu the Colorful - leads the Brewer's Guild.
- Tradesman: Frostfire Potters - offers a variety of resources for trade.
- Tradesman: Inglenook - offers a variety of resources for trade.
- A Little Color Goes a Long Way
- Brewer Guild Master
- Build Shivering Farm
- Finding Arcadia
- Sage Stone - The Shivering Plains
- The Great Beard Off
- The Shivering Plains stone bridge
- The Shivering Plains wooden bridge
- Uncover Information in Inglenook
Residents tell you the following about The Shivering Plains:
|“||The Shivering Plains are so cold I once saw a Fluff Cub with ear muffs.||„|
|“||The Shivering Plains are cold enough to freeze your bits off. Why out the Brewer's Guild there, I'll never know.||„|